Our final fired Iron Ore Pellet acquires the best techno commercial and required physico-metallurgical properties for Direct Reduction Iron /Blast Furnace for Iron making. We continue to endeavor to be the best Raw Material solution for the DRI / BF segment of Steel Industry with many more innovations in …READ MORE
· It is found that the pellet with the basicity (B2 = CaO/SiO 2) of 0.20–0.30 shows, the optimum properties of CCS (190–230 kg/pellet), swelling index (12–16%), tumbler index (12–16%), and RDI (6–8), which make them suitable for efficient utilisation in the blastREAD MORE
The resulting pellet should meet the requirements for blast furnace processing . The significance of pellet production has grown with the usage of low-grade iron ores as well as due to the increased consumption of iron and steel . The iron pellet productionREAD MORE
One of the aims of modern blast furnace (BF) ironmaking is to reduce coke consumption. One way is to increase the injection of reduction agents, such as pulverized coal. An increase in pulverized coal injection rate (PCR) will affect the blast furnace process and the conditions for iron oxide reduction.READ MORE
The summarised results from the reduction tests are found in Table IX. The reduction degrees after 60 min are 20%, 19% and 18% for the fractions 9-12.5mm, 12.5-16mm and +16mm, respectively. R40– the reduction rate at a 40% reduction degree of pellets – is only slightly lower for the fraction +16mm.READ MORE
good strength of 204 kgs/pellet with porosity 24.0%, swelling index 16.60% and metallisation 78.5%. The composite pellets produced can be subjected to reduction efficiently which gives man), advantages as a blast furnace feed in the steel industry in addition toREAD MORE
· Maximum allowable swelling of pellets for the blast furnace ranges from 16 % to 18 %. Acid pellets (DRI pellets) and MgO free pellets exhibit higher swelling. Fluxed pellets can be produced as equivalent to the best sinter in terms of reducibility and softening meltdown properties and are superior in terms of strength and low temperature breakdown (LTD/RDI).READ MORE
Higher swelling index reduces the strength of pellets after their reduction thereby causing irregularities in the blast furnace like high resistance to gas flow, burden hanging and slipping. Maximum allowable swelling of pellets for blast furnace ranges from 14 to 16%.READ MORE
· swelling index. 1. Lab report Energy Engineering labTitle: To determine the swelling index of coalApparatus: Transparent crucible Gas burner standTheory:Free swelling index (FSI) is an important parameter for coke ability and combustion of coals.The free swelling index in British Standards Index (BSI) nomenclature (the crucible swellingindex ...READ MORE
· In 2015 world steel production by oxygen furnace (BOF) was 74.4%, while production through electric furnace (EAF) was 25.1% and the rest 0.5% from open hearth furnace and others processes 1. It is expected that the steel production through the blast furnace (BF) - BOF route will increase or at least maintain its share, as the steelmaking capacity in major steel producing countries are largely ...READ MORE
· The swelling index of 0.4% CC pellets fired in a lab-scale (13.48%) furnace are in the blast furnace acceptable range  (swelling index ∼20% usually considered for blast furnace). Figure 11 shows the swelling index of pellets fired in the pellet plant indurationREAD MORE
However, excessive swelling during reduction will lead to operational difficulties for blast furnaces, so a reduction swelling value lower than 15–20% is desirable for fired pellets. As shown in Figure 15.23, the reduction swelling index can be improved by optimizing the basicity and MgO content of fired pellets.READ MORE
Lump 6.3 31.7 Directly fed to blast furnace and direct reduction Sinter feed 0.15 6.3 Agglomeration by sintering to be fed in blast furnaces Pellet feed <0.15 Agglomeration by pelletizing to be fed to blast furnace and direct reduction Table 1. Iron ore productsREAD MORE
Use of Iron Ore Pellets in Blast Furnace Burden – IspatGuruREAD MORE
In addition, the reduction swelling index (RSI) of acid pellet is even up to 30% in some ironmaking plants. Thus, the reduction swelling of the acid pellet is the other limit for its utilization in the BF process. For the purpose of overcoming the drawbacks of acidREAD MORE
It is normal for fired pellets to swell during reduction because of the phase transformation, and a reduction swelling index below 20% is generally permitted, which is unlikely to adversely affect the performance of the blast furnace. However, excessive swellingREAD MORE
blast furnace, LKAB produces 2 types of blast furnace pellets- a recently developed acid pellet, the KPBA pellet, with 2.5% SiO 2, designed for use with sinter; and the Olivine pellets (KPBO and MPBO) for use either in mixed burdens or in pelletREAD MORE
2.5 Industrial significance- 122.6 Mechanism of swelling- 12-132.7 Thermodynamics and kinetics of iron ore reduction- 13-15Chapter 3 16-20 3. Experimental 16-203.1 Material Selection- 17-183.2 Experimental Procedure- 18-193.3 Determination of degree of ...READ MORE
· A full survey of the laboratory and blast-furnace tests on 2 types of acid pellets is given. From the laboratory tests out in an atmosphere containing hydrogen, it appears that type B, produced out of magnetitic ores, has a far better low temperature disintegration index and a lower reductibility index than type A, produced from a hematite/magnetite mixture.READ MORE
PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED: To provide a method for producing non-calcined pellet where a reduction material ratio in a blast furnace can be remarkably reduced according to a relatively simple production method by making raw material conditions and a carbon ...READ MORE
abrasion index, low RDI, low swelling index,uniform size distribution and balanced chemistry resulting improvement of blast furnace productivity and coke rate. • Tata Steel Pellet Plant Commissioned on January 2012 • Pellet Plant designed at 6 Million tonsREAD MORE
· From the results it is evident that swelling index was found to decrease with increase in pellet MgO and a minimum of 1.5% MgO is required to curtail the swelling as desired by blast furnace. During firing, MgO diffuses into the wüstite phase and increases its melting point and also increases melting point of the slag .READ MORE
History of use of iron ore pellet in blast furnace The history of pellets began in 1912 when A.G. Andersson, a Swede, invented a pelletizing method. The commercial use of pellets, however, began in the USA after World War 2. Various studies were conductedREAD MORE
suitable to be charged directly into the blast furnace or the direct reduction plant 24 A. Gul, A.A. Sirkeci, F. Boylu, G. Guldan, F. Burat without converting it into suitably sized agglomerates.READ MORE
NAFTA Blast Furnace Pellet Balance 2012 Compamy Pellet Equity Cliffs IOC AMMC Brazil Demand Supply AHMSA 4.6 4.1 0.5 ArcelorMittal 20.9 12.7 8.0 0.2 2.2 ...READ MORE
Pellets Manufacturing high quality pellet with low phosphorous 2.1 MTP from GPIL Siltara, 0.6 MTPA from Ardent Steel Ltd a subsidiary of Godawari Power & Ispat Limited. A collective genius to deliver innovation solution, tailored to unique needs backed by our proprietary tools, established methodologies and experienced professional aided us into product integration in the …READ MORE
Titanomagnetite Pellet on Its Gas-Based Direct Reduction Behavior with Simulated Shaft Furnace Gases Wei LI, Nan WANG, Guiqin FU, Mansheng CHU and Miaoyong ZHU* School of Metallurgy, Northeastern University, Shenyang Liaoning, 110819 China. ...READ MORE
Our final fired Iron Ore Pellet acquires the best techno commercial and required physico-metallurgical properties for the for Direct Reduction Iron /Blast Furnace for Iron making. We continue to endeavor to be the best Raw Material solution for the DRI / BF segment of …READ MORE
reduction swelling index(RSI). The results show that, with the addition of MgO-bearing additive from 0 to 2.0% in pelletiz ... (blast furnace, BF) was built up, and the equations of reduction reaction rate were giv-en for pellets. A series of reduction experiments of ...READ MORE
· The iron ore production has significantly expanded in recent years, owing to increasing steel demands in developing countries. However, the content of iron in ore deposits has deteriorated and low-grade iron ore has been processed. The fines resulting from the concentration process must be agglomerated for use in iron and steelmaking. This chapter shows the status of the pelletizing process ...READ MORE
· Operation practices and Campaign Life of a Blast Furnace. The cost of rebuilding or relining a blast furnace (BF) is very high. Hence techniques to extend BF campaign lives are important and need to be pursued very actively. Large BFs usually have a …READ MORE
Dynamic and Isothermal Reduction Swelling Behaviour of Olivine and Acid Iron Ore Pellets under Simulated Blast Furnace Shaft Conditions. ISIJ Int 52(7): 1257–1265. Article II: Iljana M, Mattila O, Alatarvas T, Kurikkala J, Paananen T & Fabritius T (2013)READ MORE
swelling index values of 13.6, 38.4 and 67.5% were achieved at furnace temperatures of 570, 900 and 1000oC respectively after reduction time of 40mins.The result also showed degree of metallization of 91.62, 75.96 and 93.6% were achieved at reductionREAD MORE
The pellets were dried in electric oven at 110 0C for more than 5 hours. The dried pellets were fired by heating them in muffle furnace from room temperature to 13000C at a rate of about 40C/min and soaking at this temperature for 1 hour, followed by furnace cooling. Reduction and Swelling Behaviour.READ MORE
swelling index (RSI) of acid pellet is even up to 30% in some ironmaking plants. Thus, the reduction swelling of the acid pellet is the other limit for its utilization in the BF process.READ MORE
Swelling Index : 15% max Reducibility : 60% min. Compression strength after : 50 Kg/P reduction Metallization : 92-94% min. Low temp break down test +6.3mm : 90% min.-0.5 mm : 5% max.READ MORE
· Blast Furnace Reduction in coke rate/fuel rate by charging pellets - Charging trials were taken and stabilised for >10% pellet in burden. Commissioning of waste heat recovery unit to reduce gas consumption for stoves heating Commissioning and stabilisation ofREAD MORE
· The reducibility index (RI) gives a measure of the ability to transfer oxygen during the indirect reduction of iron ore pellet production in the blast furnace stack . In this study, the RI of the iron ore pellets was tested under Chinese Standards GB/T13241–2017 [ 24 ].READ MORE
Swelling index provides a vital information on pellet behavior in the blast furnace. A method according to JIS (the Japanese Industrial Standard)1~ specifies the index in terms of change in apparent volume of pellets before and after swellingREAD MORE
J o u r n a l P a p e r Introduction Background Sishen Mine is one of Kumba Iron Ore''s mines, situated in Northern Cape Province. During beneficiation (dense medium separation and jig plants) approximately 3.5 Mt/a of slimes material is produced and discarded toREAD MORE
EXPERIMENTAL Experimental Blast Furnace and Coke Samples The current study is based on coke samples from an Experimental Blast Furnace (EBF) situated in Luleå, Sweden which was commissioned in 1997. The EBF has a working volume of 8.2 m3 and a …READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.